Excerpt from my resume.
● Dates 2008 - 2009 Occupation or position held Head of the assembly department.
- As head of the department I was
mounting for use of mechanics, the logistics, the technical inspection and repair of Alarm and video systems responsible.
After a contractor took over the assembly work, I was in the office next to the
general office work additionally responsible
with my experience abroad for the purchase of technical materials in China, Taiwan and Korea.
● Dates 2007 - 2008 Occupation or position security staff and technicians
- First, I
was employed as a security guard in a ministry or from Deutsche Post AG as the reception secretary, then at motor sport.
Various operations on objects and events, such as at the wedding of a famous
The ministry moved to an other place.The security service and was taken
over by its own staff.
The security firm employed me then as a
technician for installations of alarm and video systems.
The company was soon closed unfortunately
it through a bankruptcy.
● Date 02.2007 - 05.2007 Occupation or position held Assistant aviation security.
- The training of § 5 and § 8 of the Aviation Security Act
for personnel and passengers I had received. The examination for the Aviation security screeners was carried out by the Ministry of Interior
Degree: Aviation Security Assistant.
● Dates 2003 - 2005 Occupation or position held office work, sales and fairs
- From the T GmbH I was initially hired as
employees and trade for presentations of products in the Saarland.
Quickly, my duties expanded to office organization, building a business network, the
software Installation, billing, quotation and. cover letters, answering telephone and customer service.
● Dates 2001 - 2002 Occupation or position held
Craftsman / Organization
- Electrical and IT work,
plumbing and painting works ... All work and organizational functions that belong to the
● Date 02.1997 - 08.2000
Occupation or position held: Technical Manager in Andalusia
In this resort, I was responsible for the design, construction and
and the alternitiv energy engeneering.
-1991 - 1994 Occupation or position held:
PC Support Technician
In support were my tasks: search and troubleshoot hardware and software in the area. Hotline. Vendor and customer
English communication with suppliers in Taiwan
● Dates 1989 - 1991 Occupation or position held
Sales staff for office organization and technology
department for Data systems and office, I worked as a telecom consultant and the IBM
sales as computer sales staff.
Here I received a sales training and training on IBM
● Dates 1986 - 1989 Occupation or position held
Check-in agent and train attendant.
In the "Airport Express" on the shuttle rides from
Düsseldorf Airport via Cologne to Frankfurt, was in addition to the Passenger service over the ticket and baggage for connecting flights already
in the train of the LH board staff. The operation of the Airport Express has been
Training and testing completion by the LH in Seeheim to the check-in
Name and address of employer German Lufthansa AG, Dusseldorf
● Date: 1984 - 1986 Occupation or position held:
Freelancer flight attendants
● Date: 1983 - 1984 Occupation or position held:
The Suriya Village Resort in
Sri Lanka (Kayankerni) on the east coast,
was made by me as the owner, construction. and project built.
In the civil war, the buildings were destroyed by
Name and Address: Suriya Village Resort LTD in Sri Lanka
● Dates 1978 - 1983 Occupation or position :: Flight attendants for
Passenger service, de-escalation in passenger
assaults, survival on land and at sea
Degree: Flight Attendant
● Dates 1964 - 1978 Occupation or position teaching as a telecommunications
then to the telecommunications technicians and TFOS
- The training was very broad: Cable assembly (underground
cables, overhead lines set including poles, house installations) plant,
Electrical engineering, electrical, electromechanical,
maintenance of lead and NC battery batteries, telex devices from Siemens and SEL.
Data processing, modem, IT) Metalworking, locksmiths, lead
soldering, turning, drilling, tapping, forging, rack and Cabinet wiring, debugging of
all telecommunications equipment and technical drawing.
- Having regular
training for the climb was TFOS. The position of the (TFOS) at the time was the
to put in the same industry. Was not recognized by the
Chamber of Commerce, however. For technical. Officials had no z.B. book holding,
Examination subject. As an educator, I was however approved internally.
Degree: Technical Telecommunications upper Secretary (TFOS)
Name and address of employer telecommunications office, Dusseldorf 4
● Date 1964 - 1967 IT school of the German Federal Post Office in Dusseldorf
● Date 1963 - 1964 secondary school.
● Date 1956 - 1963 Community School Degree: Augusta and Beethoven School,
Additional Skills: Software: MS DOS, Windows 3.1, 2000, XP, MS Office,
OpenOffice, SAGE and Lexware billing,
Image audio and video editing
tools, remote TeamViewer, TV card applications, etc.
Parallel to my appointments I
was self-employed with the approval of the employer. IT software, hardware, satellite Facilities,
My English is fluent. In Spanish, French, Italian I
have expandable knowledge base.
Driving licence: Trucks up to 7,5 t